Every trailer we manufacture is designed and customized to your specifications.
Please contact Gil at 636-239-3700 or 1-800-400-3707 to discuss your individual business needs. Quotes will be provided within 24 hours, Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm.
If you need a commercial sales associate to meet with you at your place of business, we can arrange that meeting to fit your business schedule.
- Available in lengths 16', 20' or, 24'
- Frame-one coat primer and two coats Black DuPont automotive acrylic enamel. Body-.040 aluminum sheeting
- Heavy duty steel outer frame constructed of 4" tube
- Long sills and 5' tongue constructed of 6" channel with center support beam
- 2" wolmanized tongue and groove pine floor on 3" channel cross members on 16" centers
- Four (4) white modular wheels, four (4) 16" ST235-80-R16 LR-E 10 ply tires
- Two (2) 6,000 lb Dexter axles with multi-leaf slipper springs, 6-bolt hub, drop 4"
- 10K front jack with reinforced brackets, 14K 3" pintle hitch or 2-5/16" ball
- Emergency break away kit for electric brakes on both axles
- 29-1/2" curb side door with latch hardware at 36" from front
- Rear fold down door with spring assist, 1/2" treated plywood, bumpers, cam lock hardware, and four (4) hinges.
- One (1) dome vent, one (1) dome light, and two (2) side vents
- 1-1/2" hat channel side rail frame on 16" centers
- Rock guard up 24" on front and flat trim on sides
- Roof trim on front and sides
- Roof beam, 16" centers
- LED side marker, rear, stop, turn and running lights, and trailer plug
- .040 aluminum sheeting on front, rear & sides, top solid aluminum
- 1/2" plywood up 72" on sides, 1/2" plywood on rear door, 1/8" plywood on roof
- Two (2) safety chains
- 2-1/2" flared tandem fenders
- Custom built to suit your needs